Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cleo Gets A New Website!



I’ve been taking pictures for a really long time now. I’m so old, I remember when people were still using flashbulbs. But I’ve been able to keep things interesting. I’ve worked with a lot of fascinating subjects in locations all over the world. This website pulls my photography together.

I’m inviting you to take a look at it.

If you’re a family member or a friend, you’ll catch up on what I’ve been doing lately. If you’re someone in need of really interesting pictures, please take an extra look.

This website is all the more exciting because I was able to get it produced by a long time friend and member of my photo crew, Christopher Conville. I was really pleased by the way he blended a lot of information into a good looking space.

www.pwphotos.com
www.skirmishphotos.com